Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK)
Clarification Text on the Protection and Processing of This Personal Data, Gaziantep Emiroğlu Baklavaları San. Trade Ltd. Sti. (“Our Members”) obtained during the use of our website with the extension https://emiroglubaklava.com.tr (“Our Website”), of which we are the content provider and data controller (“Emiroğlu”), and/or who are a member of the aforementioned website (“Our Members”) or visit (“Our Visitors”) is the fulfillment of our obligation to inform, regarding the use of personal data obtained from individuals, regulated in Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
This text has been prepared in order to inform our Members/Visitors in a transparent manner about the ways in which the personal data collected by Emiroğlu or entered into our Website by our Members/Visitors regarding the use of our Website are collected, the purposes of processing, legal reasons and rights.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, your personal data; Gaziantep Emiroğlu Baklavaları San. Trade Ltd. Sti. will be collected and processed within the scope described below.
Personal Data Collected
Various static (fixed) and dynamic (variable) data are collected from our Members/Visitors through the methods outlined below. The collected data varies according to the services and features used by our Members/Visitors.
Under this heading, the data that are processed within the scope of the services we provide through our website and that are considered personal data in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data are listed below in groups.
– Information You Share During Registration / Membership / Use:
Information you provide to use our Website or to register or subscribe to it (for example: to create an account, post a comment, receive a newsletter, or enter a contest or sweepstakes). Registration Information, but not limited to those listed; It may contain information such as name, surname, e-mail address, gender, zip code, birthday, mobile and home phone number, marital status, address, educational status, occupation.
– Information received via the mobile application:
Information you share with us while using our mobile application; may contain information such as location information, media files, profiles, contacts, storage, wireless and bluetooth connection details.
– Information received through surveys: These are your responses to the surveys on our website.
– Publicly available information and posts: Consists of the comments and content you post and the information about you that can be found with this post and content, including name, username, comments, likes, status, profile information, and photo. Posts are always public. In other words, this information can be accessed by anyone and displayed in the search results of external search engines.
– Information received from social media: If you access or log in to our Website through a social media service or link a service on our Website to a social media account, the information we collect includes your user ID and/or your user name, profile picture regarding this social media service, It may also include any information and content that you allow the social media service to share with us, such as your e-mail address or friend list, and information you make publicly available in connection with this social media service. When you access our services through social media services or link a service on our Website to social media services, you authorize the Emiroğlu website to collect, store and use such information and content in accordance with this Clarification Text.
– Activity information: When you access our Website and use these services, we may collect some information about your visits. For example, we may receive and save information about your computer, device, and browser, including your servers, IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information, to enable you to connect to our Website.
For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
In line with the purposes set forth in this Clarification Text, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles and processing conditions regulated by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and for the purposes detailed below:
Carrying out our publishing activities, providing support services to our Members/Visitors, determining and updating the services to be provided by determining their preferences and needs, carrying out the necessary studies by the relevant business units for the realization of the activities carried out by our company and conducting the related business processes, as required or required by the legal regulations. To fulfill our legal obligations, to evaluate membership requests sent to our website, mobile application and mobile website and to establish a membership relationship, to send newsletters and notifications by e-mail, to carry out market research and statistical studies, to implement instructions and procedures within the company, to organize events and organizations. regulation, measurement of reader, listener and audience satisfaction, planning and execution of advertising, promotion and marketing activities, realization of advertising sales, planning and fulfillment of risk management and quality improvement studies, measurement of service quality, optimization, auditing, statistical analysis, risk management, member It will be processed for the purposes of verification, making use of the functions of our website related to location or location, profiling, marketing to Members/Visitors by third party real and legal persons and in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK. .
To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Data of our members/visitors; To our business partners in order to carry out the activities planned within the scope of the business partnership, to our suppliers in order to fulfill the service to be provided from our suppliers, to our Group Companies in order to carry out the planned activities within the scope of the existing relations with the Group Companies, and to Legally Authorized Public Institutions and Institutions in order to fulfill our legal obligations as required or mandated by the legal regulations. Institutions and Legally Authorized Private Law Persons.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Personal data of our members/visitors are collected through the following methods:
Data You Have Provided Directly to Emiroğlu: Refers to the personal data provided by our Members/Visitors on their own initiative before or during the use of our Website. This personal data includes all personal data given to Emiroğlu directly by our Members/Visitors as a result of their positive actions.
This includes the information you share while subscribing to our website and subscribing to our newsletters, your responses to surveys, your applications through communication/complaint forms, and the e-mails you send to Emiroğlu. For example; Name-surname, contact information, identity information, answers to surveys, demographic data and content information are included in this type of data.
Data We Obtain When You Use Our Platform: It includes personal data regarding the usage habits of our Members/Users obtained through certain software or technological tools during the service offered by Emiroğlu. For example, interests and usage data go into this type of data, along with location data and favorites.
Your personal data collected through these methods can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data: Your personal data; For the establishment, use or protection of a right, the processing of your data is mandatory, your consent cannot be obtained due to actual impossibility, the processing of your personal data is necessary directly in connection with the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations, your personal data is made public by you, for our legitimate interests In cases where the processing of your data is mandatory and expressly stipulated by the laws, and if one of these situations is not present, in this case, it can be processed and transferred on the condition that you obtain your explicit consent.
As Personal Data Owner, Your Rights Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
- On the Personal Data Owner’s personal data;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear,
- Requesting notification of the above-mentioned correction, deletion or destruction processes to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of an unfavorable result by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Exercise of rights regarding personal data:
Our Members/Visitors, their requests regarding the above-mentioned rights; A wet signed copy of the petition they will prepare in this regard will be sent to Emiroğlu Baklava’s “Gaziantep Emiroğlu Baklavaları San. Trade Ltd. Sti.” address, or by hand-delivering the wet-signed petition to the same address on condition that it presents its identity, or by hand-delivering the signed petition to the address email@example.com via electronic mail, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or by submitting the signed petition to Emiroğlu’s address. You can send it using the e-mail address registered in the system. “Information Request Regarding Personal Data” should be written on the application envelope or in the subject part of the electronic message.
In the application to be made by our Members/Visitors for the use of the above-mentioned rights; The requested matter must be clear and understandable, the requested matter must be related to the applicant’s person or, if acting on behalf of someone else, he must be specifically authorized in this regard and this authority must be documented, and documents proving identity (copy of TR ID card, etc.) must be attached to the application. Such requests will be made individually, and requests made by unauthorized third parties regarding personal data will not be taken into consideration.
In accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller;
Name, surname, signature, T.C. for citizens of the Republic of Turkey. Identity number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or foreign identity number, Domicile or workplace address for notification, E-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any, Subject of request,
information is required. Otherwise, the application will not be considered as a valid application. In addition, information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
Emiroğlu reserves the right to verify your identity before replying.
As a personal data owner, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to Emiroğlu as stated above, this request will be finalized within thirty days at the latest from the date of notification to Emiroğlu.